You can customize your Space link and subdomains after creating your Space in SpatialChat.
The Space URL is the name of your Space in the Space URL. What makes it unique is the Space ID, which is in all the links.
How to customize my Space link?
You can choose any Space URL for your Space after creating your Space in SpatialChat. Here's how to do it.
Once inside your Space as Admin:
- Go to the MENU in the upper left corner,
- Click on "Space Settings",
- At Space Settings, scroll until you find the “Space link” field. There, you can edit to a different name.
- To save your changes, click the "Save" button.
- must contain at least 5 characters,
- cannot contain any spaces or special symbols,
- may only contain letters, numbers, and dashes ("-"). Dashes may not be used at the beginning or end of the Space URL,
- must start with a letter.