SAML Based Single Sign-On (SSO) is a feature that allows enterprise customers to access the app through a single authentication source.
How to set up SSO in SpatialChat
Once the feature becomes available in your space, you can modify the SSO settings in your Team Settings:
- First of all, you need to log in,
- On your SpatialChat Dashboard, select the Team you want to implement SSO,
- The first option on the left will be the settings. A range of other options will appear like team name, logo, white-labeling, SSO and more.
- Then on the Team settings, you can select the “Connect SSO” button.
- You should fill in the 'Sign In URL' and 'Identity Provider Entity ID' fields.
This guide may be helpful with that: https://docs.helloid.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002885874-Configure-Google-G-Suite-as-a-SAML-IdP.
This will make it clearer for your Guests that authorization is done through your Identity Provider.
How to allow Guests to join your Space with SSO enabled
You can enable/disable anonymous entrance in the Space Settings, turning on/off the "Private Space" button (available only for paid plans).