This trick is created using two SpatialChat functions:
- Adding Images and GIFs,
- Adding text and links.
To add a clickable image, follow these steps:
- Insert a text block into your room.
- Type a word or phrase that you want to make clickable, and use the embed link feature to turn it into a hyperlink.
- Set the font color of the text to transparent, so that it is not visible on the page.
- Place a transparent text box on top of the image that you want to make clickable.
- Drag the text block and place it inside the transparent text box, so that it covers the image.